MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More info about The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. Click on http://muldersoft.com/
to get more information about MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. MPlayer for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows folder, regulated by the user's decision. MPlayer for Windows's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe". SMPlayer.exe is the MPlayer for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.06 MB (1107456 bytes) on disk.
MPlayer for Windows is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.56 MB (11075195
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.31 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.22 KB)
- Updater.exe (349.40 KB)
The current web page applies to MPlayer for Windows version 20130525
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MPlayer for Windows:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is a program offered by the software company The MPlayer Team. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows app will be found automatically. After you select MPlayer for Windows in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-30 20:34:14.480