Lenovo EasyCamera is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemVimicro
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Vimicro. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. Lenovo EasyCamera's main file takes about 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) and is called vm331Rmv.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo EasyCamera. They take about 988.00 KB (1011712
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.13.312.3
of Lenovo EasyCamera. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program offered by Vimicro. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo EasyCamera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-30 20:35:26.250