Lenovo EasyCamera is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro
. Further information on Vimicro can be found here
. The program is usually found in the USB Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lenovo EasyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk and is titled vm331Rmv.exe.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They occupy 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.13.514.3
of Lenovo EasyCamera. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program by Vimicro. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 05:48:17.180