Lenovo EasyCamera is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro
. Further information on Vimicro can be seen here
. The application is often located in the USB Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lenovo EasyCamera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. vm331Rmv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lenovo EasyCamera. They take 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
This info is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.13.926.1
only. For more Lenovo EasyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application released by the software company Vimicro. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 20:41:10.203