This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. More data about Vimicro can be seen here
. Lenovo EasyCamera is frequently set up in the USB Camera directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Lenovo EasyCamera's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. vm331Rmv.exe is the Lenovo EasyCamera's main executable file and it occupies around 453.50 KB (464384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Lenovo EasyCamera. They occupy about 989.50 KB (1013248
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (453.50 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.12.724.1
of Lenovo EasyCamera. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application released by the software company Vimicro. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found automatically. When you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 05:38:52.317