This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. Go over here
for more information on Vimicro. The application is often found in the USB Camera2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk and is named BisonCap.exe.
Lenovo EasyCamera installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 180.00 KB (184320
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 1.12.627.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program by the software company Vimicro. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:18:46.140