This info is about Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemVimicro
. You can read more on Vimicro or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera application is to be found in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled vm331Rmv.exe and its approximative size is 469.04 KB (480296 bytes).
Lenovo EasyCamera is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.00 MB (1052224
bytes) on disk:
- vm331Rmv.exe (469.04 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (558.52 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.15.0414.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application by Vimicro. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:36:43.730