This page is about Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemVimicro
. You can find out more on Vimicro or check for application updates here
. Further information about Lenovo EasyCamera can be found at http://www.Vimicro.com
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera application is placed in the USB Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo EasyCamera. The application's main executable file has a size of 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk and is labeled VM331_STI.EXE.
Lenovo EasyCamera installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.31 MB (1376256
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (272.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
- VM331_STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.12.627.1
of Lenovo EasyCamera. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application released by the software company Vimicro. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo EasyCamera:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Vimicro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 11:53:38.110