This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Vimicro. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is placed in the USB Camera2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Lenovo EasyCamera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\USB Camera2\vm332Rmv.exe vm332Rmv.ini. The program's main executable file is labeled VM332_STI.EXE and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Lenovo EasyCamera. They take 1.30 MB (1368064
bytes) on disk.
- vm332Rmv.exe (276.00 KB)
- VM332STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
- VM332_STI.EXE (524.00 KB)
This page is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 1.12.703.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application released by Vimicro. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 06:39:58.747