This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. More data about Vimicro can be found here
. Lenovo EasyCamera is typically set up in the USB Camera folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. vm331Rmv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Lenovo EasyCamera. They occupy 812.00 KB (831488
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (272.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.14.314.1
only. For more Lenovo EasyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program offered by the software company Vimicro. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:07:35.613