You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro
. More information on Vimicro can be seen here
. Lenovo EasyCamera is commonly set up in the USB Camera folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. vm331Rmv.exe is the Lenovo EasyCamera's main executable file and it takes around 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They occupy 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
This info is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.13.911.1
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application marketed by the software company Vimicro. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:46:51.343