This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. More information on Vimicro can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Vimicro.com
to get more facts about Lenovo EasyCamera on Vimicro's website. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is found in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera is "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe" vm331Rmv.ini. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vm331Rmv.exe and its approximative size is 452.00 KB (462848 bytes).
Lenovo EasyCamera is composed of the following executables which occupy 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk:
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.13.822.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program by the software company Vimicro. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo EasyCamera:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Vimicro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe" vm331Rmv.ini
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 14:55:58.940