You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. More info about Vimicro can be seen here
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera application is found in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Lenovo EasyCamera's main file takes around 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) and its name is vm331Rmv.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo EasyCamera. They occupy an average of 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Lenovo EasyCamera. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application offered by Vimicro. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 22:52:08.873