Lenovo EasyCamera is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Vimicro. More details about Lenovo EasyCamera can be seen at http://www.Vimicro.com
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is found in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk and is named vm331Rmv.exe.
Lenovo EasyCamera is composed of the following executables which take 988.00 KB (1011712
bytes) on disk:
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 5.13.415.31
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application by Vimicro. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo EasyCamera:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Vimicro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:55:56.200