Lenovo EasyCamera is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro
. You can read more on Vimicro or check for application updates here
. Lenovo EasyCamera is usually set up in the USB Camera directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Lenovo EasyCamera's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled vm331Rmv.exe and its approximative size is 452.00 KB (462848 bytes).
Lenovo EasyCamera is composed of the following executables which occupy 992.00 KB (1015808
bytes) on disk:
- vm331Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (540.00 KB)
This data is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.14.704.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application marketed by the software company Vimicro. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:18:09.183