This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. Open here
for more details on Vimicro. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is found in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Lenovo EasyCamera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. The application's main executable file is named vm331Rmv.exe and its approximative size is 469.04 KB (480296 bytes).
The executables below are part of Lenovo EasyCamera. They take an average of 1,021.55 KB (1046064
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (469.04 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (552.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.15.728.3
of Lenovo EasyCamera. For more Lenovo EasyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program released by the software company Vimicro. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 16:47:09.073