Lenovo EasyCamera is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your PCVimicro
. More data about Vimicro can be read here
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is found in the USB Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 453.50 KB (464384 bytes) on disk and is named vm331Rmv.exe.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They take 989.50 KB (1013248
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (453.50 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.12.808.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo EasyCamera:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program offered by the software company Vimicro. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-07 01:40:23.043