This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemVimicro
. More information about Vimicro can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the USB Camera2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera2\vm332Rmv.exe vm332Rmv.ini. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Lenovo EasyCamera's main file takes about 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) and is named VM332_STI.EXE.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1560576
bytes) on disk.
- vm332Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM332_STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
This info is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 1.11.1214.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program by the software company Vimicro. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera application will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-02 20:04:16.593