You can find below details on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro
. You can read more on Vimicro or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is found in the USB Camera2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera2\vm332Rmv.exe vm332Rmv.ini is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera. VM332_STI.EXE is the Lenovo EasyCamera's primary executable file and it takes approximately 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1562112
bytes) on disk.
- vm332Rmv.exe (453.50 KB)
- VM332STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
- VM332_STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.907.1
of Lenovo EasyCamera. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application released by the software company Vimicro. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:49:19.060