Lenovo EasyCamera is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemVimicro
. Further information on Vimicro can be found here
. Usually the Lenovo EasyCamera program is installed in the USB Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Lenovo EasyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini. The application's main executable file is named vm331Rmv.exe and occupies 453.50 KB (464384 bytes).
Lenovo EasyCamera is comprised of the following executables which occupy 989.50 KB (1013248
bytes) on disk:
- vm331Rmv.exe (453.50 KB)
- VM331STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
This data is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 3.12.824.1
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program released by the software company Vimicro. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 19:00:46.177