Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled dsHostChecker.exe and its approximative size is 293.29 KB (300328 bytes).
Juniper Networks Host Checker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 729.92 KB (747440
bytes) on disk:
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.29 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 184.108.40.20699
only. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 14:37:08.803