Juniper Networks Host Checker
This page is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. Further information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is normally set up in the C:\Users\28849102\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\28849102\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker. dsHostChecker.exe is the Juniper Networks Host Checker's primary executable file and it takes around 327.07 KB (334920 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 797.73 KB (816880
bytes) on disk:
- dsHostChecker.exe (327.07 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (247.07 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (167.07 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5225
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\28849102\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:29:44.177