Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. More data about Juniper Networks can be read here
. More details about Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Networks Host Checker is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, regulated by the user's choice. Juniper Networks Host Checker's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe". dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 325.36 KB (333168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy about 790.89 KB (809872
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (325.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (245.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (165.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.81 KB)
This data is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 18.104.22.16875
only. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". The Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-18 02:55:16.557