Juniper Networks Host Checker
This web page is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. Open here
where you can get more info on Juniper Networks. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory (same installation drive as Windows). Juniper Networks Host Checker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 213.61 KB (218736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy about 597.19 KB (611521
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (213.61 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (345.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (37.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19911
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-10 02:59:54.820