Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. Further information about Juniper Networks Host Checker can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Juniper Networks Host Checker's primary file takes about 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) and is called dsHostChecker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take an average of 973.71 KB (997080
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (252.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.18 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 18.104.22.168363
only. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application by the software company Juniper Networks. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. After you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 02:43:54.730