Juniper Networks Host Checker
This info is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. Take a look here
for more info on Juniper Networks. More data about the application Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 335.67 KB (343728 bytes) on disk and is named dsHostChecker.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy about 697.70 KB (714440
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (47.67 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (335.67 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (255.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 126.96.36.19951
only. For more Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program released by the software company Juniper Networks. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 14:00:28.617