Juniper Networks Host Checker
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. More info about the program Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Networks Host Checker is usually set up in the C:\Users\jjvicente\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is "C:\Users\jjvicente\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe". dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 348.10 KB (356456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy about 973.69 KB (997056
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.10 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (252.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.17 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
This data is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.11567
only. For other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". The Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\jjvicente\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:13:32.550