Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more info about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is normally installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 711.45 KB (728520
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (48.11 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124205
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 02:31:32.257