Juniper Networks Host Checker
This page is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. More information about Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more details about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Usually the Juniper Networks Host Checker program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, depending on the user's option during install. Juniper Networks Host Checker's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe". dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 209.38 KB (214408 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 464.71 KB (475864
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (209.38 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (201.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.95 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 22.214.171.12469
alone. For more Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 06:54:58.610