Juniper Networks Host Checker
This web page is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. You can read more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 332.10 KB (340072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take 1.13 MB (1180440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
- dsCCProc.exe (32.60 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (332.10 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (248.10 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (168.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 188.8.131.52099
alone. For other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 07:50:03.103