Juniper Networks Host Checker
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. Detailed information about Juniper Networks Host Checker can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\sm10879\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\sm10879\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk and is called dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 659.40 KB (675224
bytes) on disk:
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (252.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 126.96.36.199069
alone. For more Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by Juniper Networks. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found automatically. After you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\sm10879\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 12:24:16.983