Juniper Networks Host Checker
You can find below details on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. You can get more details related to Juniper Networks Host Checker at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 313.36 KB (320880 bytes) on disk and is named dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker is composed of the following executables which take 1.05 MB (1097424
bytes) on disk:
- 64bitProxy.exe (296.81 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (313.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (241.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (165.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19999
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application released by Juniper Networks. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 20:03:34.047