Juniper Networks Host Checker
You can find below details on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can read more on Juniper Networks. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker. The program's main executable file occupies 293.29 KB (300328 bytes) on disk and is called dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1069944
bytes) on disk.
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.29 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.69 KB)
This info is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 18.104.22.16851
only. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:45:04.610