Juniper Networks Host Checker
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. More data about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more info about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 348.10 KB (356456 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 977.63 KB (1001088
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.10 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.11 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.11077
only. For other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by Juniper Networks. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 10:03:12.977