Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. You can get more details on Juniper Networks Host Checker at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Networks Host Checker is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Juniper Networks Host Checker's main file takes about 339.67 KB (347824 bytes) and its name is dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 688.55 KB (705080
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (339.67 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (247.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.21 KB)
- VistaIeLdr.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16897
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". The Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. When you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:08:35.777