Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. More information about Juniper Networks can be found here
. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's web page. Juniper Networks Host Checker is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 332.11 KB (340080 bytes) on disk and is titled dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.12 MB (1178200
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (332.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (248.11 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (168.11 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (344.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199187
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 07:13:35.403