Juniper Networks Host Checker
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Check out here
for more info on Juniper Networks. More information about the application Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker. Juniper Networks Host Checker's main file takes about 285.29 KB (292136 bytes) and its name is dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 564.53 KB (578080
bytes) on disk:
- dsHostChecker.exe (285.29 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (225.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5263
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. Click on the links below for other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:50:44.907