Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Check out here
for more details on Juniper Networks. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more data about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is normally installed in the C:\Users\BASAAM01.INT\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\BASAAM01.INT\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 348.10 KB (356456 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker is composed of the following executables which take 663.31 KB (679232
bytes) on disk:
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.10 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 22.214.171.124229
only. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\BASAAM01.INT\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-10 12:44:40.213