Juniper Networks Host Checker
This info is about Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PCJuniper Networks
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Usually the Juniper Networks Host Checker program is found in the C:\Documents and Settings\drdjeffrey\Application Data\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Documents and Settings\drdjeffrey\Application Data\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled dsHostChecker.exe and occupies 293.36 KB (300400 bytes).
The executables below are part of Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take about 730.84 KB (748376
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.1155
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program by Juniper Networks. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\drdjeffrey\Application Data\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:36:43.513