Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. You can read more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Networks Host Checker is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Juniper Networks Host Checker's primary file takes about 343.67 KB (351920 bytes) and is called dsHostChecker.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy about 962.87 KB (985976
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (343.67 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (247.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.21 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
This data is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.1107
alone. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program offered by Juniper Networks. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 12:09:28.460