Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Open here
for more details on Juniper Networks. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 293.36 KB (300400 bytes) on disk and is titled dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 730.84 KB (748376
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.76 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 126.96.36.19951
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program offered by Juniper Networks. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 19:22:00.497