Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Open here
for more details on Juniper Networks. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 293.36 KB (300400 bytes) on disk and is titled dsHostChecker.exe.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 730.84 KB (748376
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.76 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 188.8.131.5251
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program offered by Juniper Networks. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found very quickly. After you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 19:22:00.497