HideAway is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. Open here
where you can read more on Firetrust Limited. Usually the HideAway program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HideAway's main file takes about 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) and its name is HideAway.exe.
The executable files below are part of HideAway. They occupy about 58.25 MB (61077808
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (744.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.0
of HideAway. You can find here a few links to other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application offered by Firetrust Limited. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HideAway with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HideAway in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 04:42:53.453