This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HideAway for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Firetrust Limited. Please open www.firetrust.com
if you want to read more on HideAway on Firetrust Limited's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HideAway is C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's main executable file and it occupies circa 902.61 KB (924272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HideAway. They take 1.07 MB (1121847
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (902.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (192.94 KB)
This data is about HideAway version 1.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HideAway:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application marketed by Firetrust Limited. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HideAway from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HideAway in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HideAway:
- The publisher is: www.firetrust.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-31 17:45:42.747