You can find below details on how to uninstall HideAway for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. You can find out more on Firetrust Limited or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. HideAway's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. HideAway.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 284.27 KB (291096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HideAway. They take 86.82 MB (91035472
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (284.27 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAway.exe (82.12 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (938.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.1
of HideAway. Click on the links below for other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application offered by Firetrust Limited. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HideAway with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HideAway or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HideAway that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HideAway in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-26 08:26:42.270