This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HideAway for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your systemFiretrust Limited
. You can read more on Firetrust Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the HideAway application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HideAway by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's main executable file and it takes close to 79.46 MB (83323392 bytes) on disk.
HideAway is comprised of the following executables which occupy 84.13 MB (88218864
bytes) on disk:
- HideAway.exe (275.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- HideAway.exe (79.46 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (937.23 KB)
The current page applies to HideAway version 4.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other HideAway releases:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program released by Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HideAway from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HideAway or simply click the Search field and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway application will be found very quickly. After you click HideAway in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HideAway that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HideAway supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-22 15:56:11.400