HideAway is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. Open here
for more information on Firetrust Limited. More details about HideAway can be found at www.firetrust.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HideAway is C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's main executable file and it occupies close to 912.11 KB (934000 bytes) on disk.
HideAway installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1131573
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (912.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (192.94 KB)
The current web page applies to HideAway version 1.2.0
alone. For more HideAway versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program offered by the software company Firetrust Limited. Some users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HideAway from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HideAway:
- The web site of the application is: www.firetrust.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\HideAway\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HideAway that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HideAway supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 06:38:21.003