HideAway is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. You can read more on Firetrust Limited or check for application updates here
. HideAway is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, subject to the user's choice. HideAway's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. HideAway's main file takes around 285.73 KB (292592 bytes) and is named HideAway.exe.
HideAway contains of the executables below. They occupy 86.80 MB (91019952
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (285.73 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAway.exe (82.11 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (935.23 KB)
The current web page applies to HideAway version 4.2.5
only. For other HideAway versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program offered by Firetrust Limited. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". The HideAway app will be found very quickly. After you click HideAway in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HideAway in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-23 14:07:24.240