HideAway is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Firetrust Limited. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HideAway. The program's main executable file occupies 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk and is titled HideAway.exe.
HideAway installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 58.42 MB (61261104
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (923.80 KB)
This page is about HideAway version 3.11.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HideAway:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HideAway from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search field and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HideAway in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HideAway in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-12 23:23:56.487