You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HideAway for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. You can find out more on Firetrust Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the HideAway program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HideAway. HideAway's main file takes about 275.50 KB (282112 bytes) and is called HideAway.exe.
HideAway installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 84.13 MB (88220912
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (275.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- HideAway.exe (79.47 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (937.23 KB)
The current page applies to HideAway version 4.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HideAway:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application offered by the software company Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HideAway from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HideAway or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway program will be found very quickly. When you select HideAway in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-20 08:34:17.710