This web page is about HideAway for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HideAway from your systemFiretrust Limited
. More info about Firetrust Limited can be found here
. Usually the HideAway program is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HideAway by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's main executable file and it takes close to 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HideAway. They take 58.25 MB (61077808
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (744.80 KB)
The current page applies to HideAway version 3.5.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application by Firetrust Limited. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HideAway or simply click the Search field and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 21:44:45.620